Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback Empty
PostSubject: No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback   No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 7:03 am

Link to RP: https://brutalforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/t904-no-one-loves-me-neither-do-i#5732

Please give me feedback! Whether it be positive or negative! I will ask however, that it's kept to serious responses.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

Wrestler Name(s) : Tokyo Zombie, Yoyo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback   No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:48 pm

It's a nice look into backstage. I like that he is still as cocky as ever and that you showed that on the other hand his body is beat to shit. Also that he cares more about Allana's injuries than his own with his match. It shows his motivation.

I would have liked to hear more about his role in the big game. You could have talked more about the sharpe/amis vs. adler/colter feud (and the history of it or where it is now) after he said "I don't trust Tim." That line interested me a lot and would get me really curious if I was new and reading into the feud for the first time. There are always little spots like this where you can show more.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback   No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:45 pm

I stand by my statement of one of your best rps yet. I'm actually invested in the Amis character now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback   No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Feedback
Page 1 of 1