Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New BFW Podcast: Sign up sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily DePaolo

Wrestler Name(s) : Lily "The Bitch" Tulip

The New BFW Podcast: Sign up sheet Empty
PostSubject: The New BFW Podcast: Sign up sheet   The New BFW Podcast: Sign up sheet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:57 am

Hey again everyone. So in the near future I have been green lit to handle the new and improved BFW podcast show!

With that being said I will give an outline of how I will run this show and how often I will be recording. I am going to start off with doing 1 show per Pay Per View. This will most likely take place prior to the PPV itself. The show will be based around my opinions on the card, current events in the BFW and well just other general shit I feel like talking about. It will be done all IC through a character I have created "Norman D Gates."

With that being said I would like to also have guests appear on my show. I will be working on the details of how we will record together, but to get the ball rolling I would like to start a sign up sheet for people interested in appearing. Below I will try and keep track of whose in and whose not and I will try and hit you all during my time doing the podcast.

BFW Podcast Sign up Sheet:

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Anyway, I won't be starting at Redemption, but will with the next PPV. If you have any questions please ask! I look forward to working with you more in the future!
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

The New BFW Podcast: Sign up sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New BFW Podcast: Sign up sheet   The New BFW Podcast: Sign up sheet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 8:04 am

I wont be on the first one but I will go on one eventually
Back to top Go down

The New BFW Podcast: Sign up sheet
Page 1 of 1