Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Comes First Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily DePaolo

Wrestler Name(s) : Lily "The Bitch" Tulip

Family Comes First Review Empty
PostSubject: Family Comes First Review   Family Comes First Review Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:11 am

http://forum.brutalforcewrestling.com/t876-family-comes-first

If anyone has the time to read my rp. Its the first in a while I have done with this character. Also I usually don't do pieces of rps for the show, but I wanted to write one like this to be scored on first. Depending on your thoughts, I may go back to not "live" rps but I would love to hear what your thoughts are on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Family Comes First Review   Family Comes First Review Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 11:59 am

I like it. A post match piece isn't the norm because it's hard to know if to be happy or sad without knowing the result -  but you've made it work.

I thought that it sells Lily well, whilst also breaking down her opponents nicely. She was heelish, so didn't sell them as opponents, but that's okay in that scenario.

Only issue I saw was the commentator's colours. But that's very easily fixed. You can find the correct ones here in this post.

Overall, good work. I look forward to whatever is next Smile

Last edited by Akragth on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Family Comes First Review   Family Comes First Review Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:17 pm

I liked the colours. Or maybe I like seeing Ak suffer. Who knows.

Great rp though!
Back to top Go down
Lily DePaolo

Wrestler Name(s) : Lily "The Bitch" Tulip

PostSubject: Re: Family Comes First Review   Family Comes First Review Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Thanks guys appreciate it. I will edit the commentators colors right now for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Comes First Review   Family Comes First Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Comes First Review
Page 1 of 1