Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part Three - Time to come clean

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Silver

Scarlett Silver

Wrestler Name(s) : Scarlett Silver

Part Three - Time to come clean Empty
PostSubject: Part Three - Time to come clean   Part Three - Time to come clean Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Another  joint RP written with Shane Mann.

Part Three - Time to come clean Scarle12

Slamming the cab door behind her Scarlett looked towards the Gym building. The journey here had been quick, perhaps too quick. She could have done with a little more time to prepare for seeing Shane, today was the day she was going to have to bare her soul to him and that thought scared her half to death; even more than the weekend that had just passed had.

After the weekend that Scarlett had endured, she was glad to just be away from Paul. She had wanted so badly to tell Shane, but he would have only worried...maybe even done something stupid. Their relationship was just blossoming. It was still so big, almost overwhelming, and scary...different, too. But under all of that, she did know that Shane cared for her.

As Scarlett reached the doors to the gym, she was overwhelmed with a sense of trepidation. Through the glass she could see Shane - and he had spotted her. It was too late to turn back now. With a sigh she pushed them aside and walked in, a big smile planted on her face. Was it her seeing him that had caused the smile, or was it just a facade to cover her true feelings?

Shane stopped his workout and placed the weights back on the ground. “Hey,” he said, wiping sweat from his brow. “You finally made it. Sorry, I started without you.” He moved closer and offered his open, albeit sweaty, arms.

“I hope you don't make that a habit.” She joked as she walked into his open arms. Scarlett didn't mind the thin bead of sweat rolling down Shane’s muscled arms, in fact she couldn't think of anywhere she'd rather be right now. As she wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest she wished she could just stay there forever and forget all the crap she was dealing with.

“I’ll try not to!” Shane smiled...but that soon faded. “So what happened over the weekend? I mean, you kinda just disappeared on me.” He tried to pull her away and look at her,  but she held tightly.

Scarlett kept her face buried in his chest. She wasn't ready to let go yet, the thought of a moment like this was the only thing that had kept her sanity in place over the last few days. “ It’s a long story, so I won't go into it all but before I tell you, promise me you won't do anything stupid?” She pulled her head back from the safety of his chest and looked up to search his face for a reaction.

Shane nodded, even as he sighed. “Okay, fine. But only so as not to upset you.” He looked almost pained by the prospect.

“I don't even know how to start this. I’ve, I’ve….” Scarlett trailed off, struggling to find the words needed to tell Shane what had been going on. How did you even begin to tell someone something like this - she had no idea. “This is so much harder than I expected it to be, I’m not trying to keep anything from you, it’s just so hard to put into words.”

“Well, take your time. But you need to tell me what happened.” He pulled her toward a bench and sat her down beside himself. “Please…”

As they sat down Scarlett raised her hands to her face, trying to hide away from everything that happened. It was all just so hard to comprehend. “I didn’t choose to miss our weekend away Shane, I..” she took a deep breath, considering her words. Trying to think of some way to make it sound better but how did you make something like that sound better? “I was forced to text you to cancel. I was forced to stay away.”

“I saw what happened on Brutality. I was gonna watch it the day after, but a buddy of mine text me about it and I tuned in.” He put an arm around her shoulder and she rested her head on him. “I didn’t say anything because I wanted to make sure you’d come and see me, you know?” He stroked her hair. “Look, I’m not mad, okay? I just want to know what happened after?”

Scarlett looked shocked, she’d forgotten the camera was there in the aftermath of what had happened. “He, took me to a motel. He wanted to keep me where he could see me, so that I couldn’t run away again. I just wanted to be back at my place with you, the thought of that was the only thing that kept me going, it gave me the strength to do what I had to, to get away from him.”

“He...kidnapped you?!” Shane’s brow furrowed. It wasn’t often things would anger him, but that most certainly qualified as a befitting situation. “That little motherfucker! Wait, are you okay though? How did you get away? Did you call the cops?!”

Lowering her hands from her face, she turned to face Shane. “I did what I had to do, I’m not proud of myself. I hurt him, pretty badly I think, but he, he had a knife. I thought that was it, I thought I was never going to get out of there; never see you again.” Scarlett tried desperately to fight back the tears welling in her eyes.

“Oh man…” Shane held her tightly. “Is he...I mean, did you…?” The question stuck in Shane’s throat. This was not the conversation he had been planning for. Any anger he’d had with her had long since faded.

Her eyes widened. “No, no, no he’s not dead, I didn’t kill him. He just got knocked out. It gave me a chance to call the cops. I don’t think I could have looked at myself in the mirror again if I’d actually…” Scarlett’s voice trailed away to silence. The thought that she could have actually killed him not one that sat easily with her.

Shane allowed a small sigh of relief. Not because he cared for Paul’s well being, but because he didn’t much fancy Scarlett being carted off to jail. “The main thing is...you’re okay.” Shane held just that little bit tighter. “You know what? We can workout later. Would you rather we go somewhere else instead?”

She let out a sigh of relief. She’d been dreading revealing what had happened; what she’d done, to some would be unthinkable, so the fact that he still wanted to spend time with her was a pleasant surprise. “I think I would. Do you have anything in mind?” Scarlett didn’t care where they went at this precise moment as long as she was with him.

“You know what? Let’s just go to my place. I’ll make you a nice lunch, we can watch a film or something. Just cuddle, you know? I mean, you haven’t even been to my place yet. Wait ‘till you see my giant ass couch!” He held his arms out as if to measure the couch. “Seriously, it’s the size of a car!”

Scarlett couldn’t help but laugh. Despite what had happened less than a day ago, he had a way of making her smile and forget everything bad that was going on. “You know, I’d really like that. I must admit I’m yet to see a couch the size of a car!” The smile on her face was genuine and the thought of having some time alone with Shane was more than inviting.

“Well...a small car.” He smirked. “But yea, plenty big enough for the two of us. Cuddling on there sounds like a great way to spend the rest of today.” He paused, then an idea came to him. “You know, we could go to your place first. Maybe pack you a few things...I mean, for overnight?”

The idea filled Scarlett with a slight sense of anxiety but also anticipation. It would be nice not to be alone after the last few days and she couldn’t think of anyone else she’d rather be with. “I’d like that, I’d really like that. I hope you don’t steal all of the covers though.” She tried to sound light and jokey, wanting to get back to normal.

Shane chuckled. “Why, whatever do you mean? You’ll be sleeping on the couch, right?” He stood and picked up his water bottle. “I mean, what else did you think was going to happen?!”

“Oh, I just assumed, you were going to be a gentleman and take the couch yourself, so I was checking you weren’t going to steal all the covers and take them to the couch with you.” Scarlett smiled and stood up beside him.

Shane smirked and put a hand around her head, pulling her in. He planted a small kiss on her lips. “No way! I like my bed too much.” He stuck his tongue out and stepped away, looking to gather the few belongings he had brought out with him. “But you’ll be okay on the couch.”

Scarlett playfully slapped Shane’s arm. “You’re such a gentleman. I’ll have to be careful not to swoon too much, over such a gallant act.” She stood beside him wondering how she’d got so lucky to meet someone like Shane. She placed a small kiss on his bare arm as he finished rounding up his items.

“Right?!” [/b][/color]He grinned fully now. “Well, I’m ready to go. Did you drive in or get a cab?”

She looked around to make sure she hadn’t left anything before she remembered she hadn’t actually bought anything with her. “I got a cab in, please tell me you drove?”

He held his chin, mockingly thinking. “Hmmmmm....must be your lucky day!” From his other hand he dangled his car keys. Shane outstretched his hand. “Come on then.”

Shane fiddled with his keys until the door lock clicked. He twisted the handle and the way into his apartment opened before him. “Ladies first,” he said, pointing his open palm inward. Scarlett moved past him with a smile, and Shane entered, closing and locking the door behind them.

Inside Scarlett found herself standing in an open plan front room/kitchen. A polished black breakfast bar lined the kitchen’s exterior. In the front room there was, indeed, a massive L shaped couch faced toward a 60 inch, curved TV. Large windows lined the far wall, looking out onto the city from high above.White blinds covered them from the prying eyes of his neighbours in the building next door.

“Wow!” The awestruck expression escaped Scarlett’s lips before she could contain it. “This place is just…. Wow.” She was momentarily lost for words as she did a 360 turn taking in the luxurious surroundings. “I mean, it’s okay I guess.”

“I knew you’d think it was okay!” Shane said, rolling his eyes. He placed her bags down beside the breakfast bar. “Still not sure why I had to carry your crap upstairs, you know?”

Scarlett looked towards her bags. She hadn’t bought that much so didn’t know why he was complaining. “Oh my bad, here was me thinking you were a big strong man.” the playful tone in her voice shone through as she turned to him with a mock annoyed face. “Hey.. my stuff isn’t crap! I’ll have you know that there’s a lot of money been spent on my must have items.”

“So it’s expensive crap? Got it!” He couldn’t stifle the smirk. “So hey, let me show you around?”

She slipped her hand into his open palm to allow him to guide her around the room they were currently in. “I have to ask… do you think your TV is big enough? I mean, we both know it’s not like you need to compensate for anything.” Scarlett nudged him gently in the ribs.

“Har, har.” He rolled his eyes again. “I got it on a good deal, actually. And hey, at least you won’t have to squint to see, right?”

Scarlett laughed “I was just teasing, just never seen what it is with boys and their toys.” she poked her tongue out playfully. “So are you going to show me the rest of the place then? Or is this as far as it goes?” Looking around the amazing room she highly doubted it.

“You’d prefer I spend my money on handbags and dresses instead?” Shane shook his head. “Anyway, no, there’s more.” Moving past the kitchen, a door opened into a smaller room, which contained a staircase and doors to the bathroom and toilet room. Upstairs brought Shane and Scarlett onto an internal balcony, overlooking the kitchen and front room. “Alright, so we’ve got the workout room in here.” He opened the door, and revealed a large room within. There was a punchbag in the far corner and a weights rack in the other, and various other items neatly placed on shelving around the room.

Looking around the room Scarlett almost regretted missing their earlier workout. It wasn’t like her to stray from her regime, but she wouldn’t have missed this for the world. “So we could have just come here in the first place rather than the gym?” She stepped in a little to get a better look at some items before returning to Shane at the door. “You really do have everything here don’t you?”

“Yea, but...I mean, would you want to spend all day at home? It’s good to get out!” She scratched his head. “I don’t have much for cardio, but otherwise yea, you should be good.” Moving on Shane paused at the next door. “And this is...actually, you won’t be interested in this one…”

Curious by his sudden pause she pushed open the door to reveal a large master bedroom. The plush surroundings highlighted by the afternoon sun streaming in through the large floor to ceiling windows. In the heart of the room a comfortable looking king size bed sat perfectly made. “Well I can see why you wouldn’t want to share that. It looks like you could curl up in there and not move for a week.”

As Scarlett walked in, Shane scooped her up from behind and moved forward, gently dropping her down onto the cushioned bed. He hopped up and lay beside her, his arm around her neck. “Then let’s curl up for a week!” he said with a smile. “At least that limp dicked jackass won’t be able to hurt you here.”

“Well I don’t have anywhere to be until Brutality 11, and this is very comfortable.” Scarlett curled herself into Shane’s arms letting out a pent up breath that she didn’t even realise she’d been holding in. How long had she been holding that there? It didn’t matter now, she was safe, she was comfortable and she was exactly where she wanted to be. “He won’t be able to hurt anyone ever again, as long as the cops do their jobs right.”

“Yea. And if that doesn’t work…” He turned away and reached under the bed for something. With a grin he showed Scarlett the baseball bat that he always had under his bed. “Well, then there’s always this. I’ll never let him hurt you again...you know that, don’t you”

Scarlett sighed a little. “I know you wouldn’t let him hurt me baby, but even if the cops fuck this up, I don’t want you doing anything stupid. You have to promise me that because if you did something you’d be playing into his hands and I don’t want to lose you, don’t want to lose this.” She turned around to face him searching his face for the promise she needed. The desire to rip Paul apart showed on his face but Scarlett hoped he would see why he couldn’t give in to that urge. “Promise me?”

“Scarlett...I can promise that I won’t go after him. But if he comes after you again...I can’t. I can’t just let him hurt you again.” He looked at the bat. “And don’t tell me he didn’t, your makeup and strong will are only superficially covering your bruises.” Shane sighed. “Enough about him though?” He replaced the bat under the bed and turned to face Scarlett. “Let’s make happy memories, instead of reliving sad ones.”

Relieved by the subject change Scarlett leaned over placing a small gentle kiss on Shane’s lips. She laid her head back on one of the fluffy pillows, finally feeling somewhat normal again. “I think you’re onto something there, so where should we start with these happy memories?”

Shane looked around the room with a cheeky grin. “Well…” He rolled onto his chest and moved face to face with Scarlett. “...I was thinking that we could start…” He rubbed his nose against hers and moved closer, his lips almost against hers. “...back downstairs. You know, with us watching a movie.” He pulled back, chuckling at his own deception.

“You’re such a tease Mr Mann.”  Scarlett placed her palms on his chest pushing him playfully. “The burning question though.. Do you have popcorn?”

Shane overreacted to the playful push, causing Scarlett to giggle. Using her laughter as a distraction he pounced, and lightly poked her in the rib, causing her to flail hilariously. It was his turn to laugh this time. “I do,” he said, gasped between laughs. He coughed in an attempt to control himself. “Salted or sweet?”

Scarlett pulled herself up into a sitting position crossing her legs underneath her. “Why don’t we live dangerously and mix them up? Or would that be too much of a walk on the wildside for you?” She teased as she gave him a little poke in the thigh.

“That a challenge? A little sweet, a little salt, spice it up...” Shane sat too, and shrugged - it made no difference to him. “Yea, alright then.” He moved beside her and gave her a soft shoulder bump. “And it takes more than that to be wilder than I’ll go, I’m afraid.”

She giggled slightly returning his shoulder bump. “No it wasn’t a challenge, just a simple question. If I was going to challenge you, it wouldn’t be on popcorn flavours.” she spoke as she ran her fingers down his side, trying, in vain it would appear to find a ticklish spot.

Shane watched her hand out of the corner of his eye, but never had that sudden jolt of ticklishness. “Alright then, what would you challenge me on?”

“Well I thought that would be clear, I’d obviously challenge you on….” Scarlett paused for dramatic effect, running her fingers up Shane’s chest. “A game of pool or cards.”

“Uh huh,” Shane said with a nod. “Pool or cards…” He poked her rib again, forcing her into a jump, much to her obvious dismay. “Liar.” He grinned. “Alright, come on then. You gonna pick a movie to watch or what?”

She gave an exaggerated sigh. “Do I have to do everything?” Looking at him with a cheeky smile she poked his rib as he had done with hers. “What do you have? I can’t very well pick if I don’t know my options now, can I?”

“I have netflix, iTunes and the internet. So...yea.” He stood from the bed and looked back at the pretty lady he had been sat beside. She glared back at him for his sarcasm. “Alright, fine. At least pick a genre, then?”

Scarlett looks deep in concentration as she weighs up the options. “Hmmm, it’s such a difficult choice. There’s so many different genres. Okay how about something with plenty of action?” She stayed in her seated position on the bed looking up at Shane and wondering how she’d got so lucky.

“So the lady doth enjoy things blowing up?” He made an explosion noise with his mouth and moved his hands apart as if to animate the noise. “Action is fine by me. I love the classics, but I feel like trying something new, so let’s see what they have of the newer ones?”

She couldn’t help but laugh at his expressive movements. “Well I don’t know if it’ll be your cup of tea, but I do quite fancy watching Deadpool, I haven’t got round to seeing it yet.” Scarlett looked up at him expectantly trying to gauge his reaction.  

He grinned from ear to ear. “Ahh shit, that movie is awesome. I have the DVD! How did you not...you know what, nevermind.” He held a hand out. “Come on, why are you still sat there? It’s important that you see this movie, it’s bloody glorious!”

“Lead the way.” Scarlett placed her hand in Shane’s and let him pull her to a standing position in front of him. Tiptoeing slightly she kissed him softly on the cheek, then poked him in the rib. “Come on, what are you waiting for?”

Shane’s eyes widened. “Right then…” With a grin Shane began to playfully chase her. The pair ran downstairs and Scarlett jumped onto the couch. Shane stayed back and decided to prepare the popcorn. “The DVDs are under the tv, sweetie.”

Scarlett half skipped, half bounced over to the TV, suddenly feeling energetic and relaxed. She started opening doors and drawers in the cupboard underneath the massive screen before she finally found the DVDs. Looking through them to find Deadpool she counted them off as she went “Seen it… yep.. Nope.. Really?.. Love this one.” Her fingers came to stop on the chosen one and she pulled it out and started fiddling with the DVD player. “Ermmm how does this blasted thing work?”

Shane turned back, the various popcorn packets in hand. He found himself temporarily stunned into silence as he observed Scarlett’s butt as she was bent over his DVD drawer. “Uhh. Um, it, there’s a big button on the left. Hit that, and then hit the eject button. Over on the right, top corner.”

“I swear I did that, it just doesn’t like me…” She trailed off as she realised she’d been pressing a sticker on the player rather than a button. Correcting her mistake she turned the player on and carefully removed the disc from the case. Noticing the tiniest speck of fluff on the disc she gave it a gentle blow and inspected it before sliding it into the player. “There, ready now!”

Shane placed the popcorn into the microwave and set the timer. He moved to the fridge and took out a carton of apple juice. “Hey, do you want a drink by the way?”

Licking her lips Scarlett realised how thirsty she actually was “Mmm yes please.” She got up from in front of the TV and made her way back to the couch; remote control in hand.

“I’ve got orange, apple, diet cola...uh, I mean it’s a bit early for beer but I have that too. Milk, water, tea, coffee!” He stood, looking back at her expectantly.

Turning on the couch so she could face him she set her eyes on the apple juice Shane had already removed from the fridge. “That looks perfect, I’ll have some of that please.” Scarlett said with a grin firmly in place.

Shane nodded and opened his cupboard, taking out two glasses, and poured the juice into both. The microwave pinged and he pulled the fresh popcorn out, tearing the bag and dropping it into a bowl. “Alright then,” he said as he tried to hold everything all at once. “Popcorn and apple juice. What a party!”.

“Don’t blame me, it’s what was on offer and how can a girl turn down popcorn and apple juice?” Scarlett tried to decide whether to get up and help Shane or keep watching him struggling to carry everything - it was rather amusing! She decided to be nice and jumped up from her cosy spot to relieve him of the bowl of popcorn, with no ulterior motive at all. As soon as the bowl was in her possession she picked out a piece of the warm treat and popped it into her mouth. Shane sat beside Scarlett and put his arm around her as the movie started.
Back to top Go down

Part Three - Time to come clean
Page 1 of 1