Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

Wrestler Name(s) : Tokyo Zombie, Yoyo Banzai

I am Legend Empty
PostSubject: I am Legend   I am Legend Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:29 am

I am Legend GdHJMLb

We see Tokyo Zombie walking down a paved road. It seems to be the early morning just a bit after sunrise. He seems to be walking downhill and there are less and less trees and vegetation as he advances. He walks with a staff and has  A Chain Called Justice around his neck and hanging loosely over his white monk robes. There is a cloth pack tied diagonally to his torso. He doesn’t acknowledge the camera but nods and continues walking.

Tokyo Zombie: “This tournament has seen some brutal matches and some straightforward matches. After my victory I went back and saw everyone else fighting their battles and that told me everything I needed to know about my next potential opponents. It also showed me how needed I was in this whole thing. See I never really had to listen to anyone else talk. They could talk a great game and their confidence on the mic would pale when compared to the confidence in the ring. They would be frauds. On the other hand some of the most violent people are the quiet ones. You can’t really tell what they are but you could see something right behind the look in their eyes that this was a dangerous person. I never really payed attention to words because no one is really honest these days. That’s why I payed closer attention to the matches. There when you are desperately trying not to get knocked out, submitted, or pinned you do become honest. You grasp at the survival instinct and we get to see what you think is necessary to come out on top. That is what I look for but others are different.”

We can hear seagulls in the distance now and the wind picks up and whips his chain and robes around.

“Some people don’t really trust you unless they know exactly who you are and what you stand for. The audience in my match with Ray Kamaura did know me because I was fighting where my organization called home. Brutal Force Wrestling made sure that the arena was full of Bostonians that knew my name. I thank all those fans and the support they gave me. My victory is, as always, dedicated to them. There were still some people who didn’t know me and this number will grow as I advance in this tournament and it will decrease greatly by the end of it. This message is for you people.

“There are some that might recognize me from my time in one of the biggest promotions out there, GEW. This Global Empire was where I really made a name for myself but it was a different Zombie. I used to run around in a karate gi and sold instructional dvds to anyone who would listen. I was an upbeat goofy caricature that didn’t have a worry in the world at the beginning. I had a big afro. I won my championships and made my accomplishments but each one took its toll. Every time I won and lost it would chip away at the positivity mask I had and threatened to drown me in the darkness. When the company closed I was so close to going under and just wanted to take a breath to end the struggle. I was so tired so instead of going on with another company I just came home to Japan. I came back here to the Black Mount Fuji.”

He passes through a gate and we see that it is a big landfill. After the main building a road continues on and the vegetation from before dies off and gives rise to mounds of garbage. It is organized and separated at the beginning by material. Then as we move along it is all mixed together into a colorful mess as bulldozers ride on top shifting it around. A dog begins to follow Tokyo as he goes further and further in. We skip ahead until all the noise from the seagulls and bulldozers dies off and he reaches a quaint shack made out of recycled materials. There is a wall of garbage in the distance.

“My roots are here. This is where I would spend most of my childhood. My father was a garbage man and after school and my extracurriculars I would sometimes come to the dump so he could pick me up to take me home. Sometimes I would see a man practicing his martial art outside this home. He seemed humorous to me at first with his balding head shining in the sun. I got curious and asked him what he was practicing and what it was called. This is how I began my journey into the world of Puroresu Karate. In your terms it is a mix of Strong Style with some striking, judo and lucha mixed in. It is also its own beast. The ideals that I did not learn at home also came from this man. He taught me what Good and Evil really is and how to defend against the Darkness. His name was Black Fuji Zombie. It is taken from this place and the mountain of garbage behind us in the distance. This is where I got my start as a warrior with an undying spirit.”

We zoom out and we see the beginnings of a large mound of garbage but not all of it. Tokyo walks to a pair of stools in front of the shack. He notices, on the table between the stools, that there is a game of Go just beginning. He examines it and nods before he sits down, removes his pack, and makes himself comfortable.

“My master seems to be out so unfortunately you can not meet him. Anyway when I came back after my large stint in GEW Black Fuji knew he needed to train my mind again. I faced so many bad people and stared into the face of Darkness so many times that I was losing myself. I could not see the Light anymore. As a form of guidance he made me go on some pilgrimages to temples in the area and meditate. That is around the time I got these tattoos of the Heart Sutra as a protection charm. It worked mostly as a barrier in my mind against the negative influence. I would just recite it whenever I had bad thoughts. Then my master made me go into the city at night to stand up against the evil and the vices and the dredge of society. This is where I got A Chain Called Justice that helped me so many times on patrol. I became a little less jaded but I also became a little less honorable. I needed to play their game a little in order to survive. See, the same people you meet on the outside are the same people we meet in the ring but in the ring it is multiplied times 100. So I needed to become bigger than myself. I needed to play their game so I bulked up and adopted the monkish lifestyle of the men in the temples. I became ready to face the personalities and monsters in the ring by adopting a personality of the ultimate force for good.”

He removes A Chain Called Justice and counts off using the links on it like prayer beads.

“To the braggarts and ego builders I say that you are deceivers of yourselves. If you accomplish great things you learn from them and let people come to you instead of shoving your great self in their faces. I find that it is mostly people without accomplishments that are this type.

“There are the psychopaths and the monsters that think they only want to see people hurt and relish the thought of spilling blood. Your danger is that there are so many of you. You beasts of human nature are easily put down with sufficient force. If you believe you are insane and cruel then you need help in controlling this instead of lashing out against others. In hurting them you indulge in your sickness and only hurt yourself in the end.

“The trash talkers and hypemen are a special breed. They talk big and mean against others because they have no substance to themselves. This is where you most often find the gap in charisma and fighting ability. They have nothing about themselves to promote so they just spend endless breaths on putting down their opponent. Before you tell us why your opponent is bad tell us why we should believe in you first.

“These types of people and some rebel others can be summarized in one word: Cowards. They run from the Light because they cannot handle living a life where they face themselves and are made to hold to a high standard. They take a seemingly easy path and don’t follow law, eschew the rules, and think they are moral because they hold to so few. What kind of way is this to live?

“It is an empty one and violence is the only language they understand.”

He stands and whips A Chain Called Justice around his arm  until it covers his fist and forearm. He holds it up and points a steel fist at the camera.

“This is a message to my next few opponents in Manifest Destiny. Whether you be punk, rebel, braggart, or monster I see you as one thing in the end: a fool.  I stand as one of the lucky few who opposes your kind and I will not let you decay this fighting world of ours with your filth. I come from humble beginnings from the foot of a mountain of refuse to reach the heights of a golden mountain of titles and accomplishments. I will win Manifest Destiny so that the influence of the Light will shine strong from this mountain and touch the hearts of every man, woman, and child that watches us. I will not let you poison their minds and I will defeat you so that you can be educated in my ways.

“My name is Tokyo Zombie. My master is Black Fuji Zombie and my style is Puroresu Karate. I am the Undying Monk of Light and my will shall prevail against any that oppose me. I live for the fight and I live for the hearts of millions. I am few and I am many. I am Legend.”

He whips his arm behind him and walks around to the back of the shack. We zoom out gradually and we can make out a huge training area behind the shaq stretching far into the dump. Them we zoom out faster and can see what a huge mound the garbage makes. It is truly a mountain. The words Tokyo Zombie appear on the screen and something shines at the summit of the mountain.
Back to top Go down

I am Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Brutality :: Character Development RPs :: Zombie-
Jump to: