Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Declan SalaZar

Go down 
+5
AdamWolfe
Vossler
Sinister Minister
Akragth
Declan SalaZar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Declan SalaZar

Wrestler Name(s) : Declan SalaZar

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Character Basics
Image (1-4): (Zayn Malik)
Declan SalaZar Zayn-m10Declan SalaZar Zayn-m11Declan SalaZar 19e86810Declan SalaZar Full-v10

Ring Name:
Nickname(s):
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Sex: Male
Billed From: San Diego, California
Years Pro 2
Twitter Handle:
Picture Base: Zayn Malik, 2016
Manager/Valet(s): n/a

Personality
Strength(s): Extremely good looking, very athletic and has a kind heart.
Weakness(es): Shy and timid, small build, and sometimes his compassion lets his guard down.
Gimmick: The Lost Boy
Alignment: Face

Physical Description
General Description: Light brown complexion with naturally black hair. Many tattoos, thin athletic build.
Ring Gear: Long, drop-crotch tights, elbow pads, gloves, and Vans instead of boots. Color scheme is typically blue/pink or black/silver or black/yellow or red/white.
Backstage Gear: Jeans (skinny / drop crotch), long t-shirt, sometimes a leather jacket.

Entrance Details
Entrance Description: "YOUTH" by Troye Sivan hits the PA System. Declan SalaZar comes out of the curtain onto the stage with a hood covering his head that's pointed downward. He slowly takes his hood down and surveys the crowd in attendance. He cups his hands in a prayer position and bows to the fans before beginning his walk toward the ring. Declan unzips his jacket as he walks down the aisle and by the time he reaches the ring steps he tosses it aside before hopping over the top rope and climbing the turnbuckle. He puts his arms out in a crucifix and he tilts his head back, looking up at the lights. He hops off the turnbuckle and his music dies down.

In-Ring Details
Wrestling Style: Lucharesu (A combination of the high flying lucha libre & the strong style puroresu)
Favourite Match(es): none yet
Favourite Weapon(s): none yet
Finishing Move(s) (1-4)
1. Kay Krusher(Flipping DDT, in honor of his trainer Patrick Kay)
2. Lost In Space (High Angle, Hesitation Moonsault - in the style of Essa Rios)
-at times, the Kay Krusher can be used as a set up for Lost In Space.

Signature Moves (2-8):
1. Step-up tornillo (Fenix does this move, step-up the middle of the ropes, and spin over the top onto his opponent)
2. Corner Dropkicks (usually 3x in a row, fast-paced missle style)
3. Springboard Maneuvers (Rana, Dropkick, Clothesline, Spinkick - to the inside & out)
4. Running Calf Kick
5. Darkness Buster (Cross-arm brainbuster)
6. Passing Grade (Carthweel into somersault over the top rope landing on opponent's shoulders into a Rana)
7. Yakuza Kick
8. Dragon Suplex

-Also note, he fights in the same style as his trainer, Patrick Kay, where as rather than throw punches, he throws forearm strikes.

Known Associates
Has teamed with Larkyn, trained by PKA, has no other known associates.

Biography/History
Declan was trained in San Diego by Patrick Kay aka "Grade A" PKA from 2013-2014. He models his style off of his mentor and tries to emulate him in the ring.

Last edited by Declan SalaZar on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Welcome. Glad to have you here mate.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 6:46 pm

I love how this is Zayn.

"YOUTH" by Troye Sivan hits the PA System

Picture of Zayn and he has a whole album out by himself? I don't like this after your song choice. Call me a Directioner!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Declan SalaZar

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:46 am

Sinister Minister wrote:
I love how this is Zayn.

"YOUTH" by Troye Sivan hits the PA System

Picture of Zayn and he has a whole album out by himself?  I don't like this after your song choice.  Call me a Directioner!

Maybe I'm not familiar with why it's a suspicious song choice lol. I was literally just listening to music on Spotify on random to try and find a song and that came on while I was writing up the bio and I went with it. Unless what you're saying is I should have gone with a Zayn song lol.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:03 am

The Other Direction is here? :O
Back to top Go down
Declan SalaZar

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:08 am

Of all 1D members I picked the one that left the group lol

Admittedly I picked Zayn as Declan's pic base a couple years ago and he's just kind of sat with a Twitter account not doing much since then. But with Zayn's new dark and solo look he's got lately I'm like, I can do something with this.

I have another character with Harry as the pic base...

Just those two, though! So, get out, get out, get outta my head..
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:25 am

haha
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:47 am

Welcome, dude.

Declan SalaZar wrote:
So, get out, get out, get outta my head..
PAUSE.
Declan SalaZar Giphy
Back to top Go down
Declan SalaZar

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:56 am

Thanks everybody.

Trying to decide if I should go with shaved head Zayn or hair Zayn.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:13 am

I never thought there would be a time where that was a decision that needed to be made
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:53 am

Welcome to BFW!! It's great to see a new face. We're trying to encourage using our character Twitter accounts so feel free to get back into it.

PS: He looks more mature shaved. That'd be my vote if my vote counted for anything Razz
Back to top Go down
Declan SalaZar

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Shaved it is Very Happy

Thaaaaaaanks errbody. Yeah, I love Twitter so I'm definitely going to use it.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Finally, someone with a picture base that makes mine a little less odd. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Declan SalaZar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declan SalaZar   Declan SalaZar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Declan SalaZar
Page 1 of 1