Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amis Shelton

Go down 
+3
Anthony Caffrey
Eight69
Fuck You I'm The Champ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 6:13 am

Amis Shelton Amis_zpsuhpieypz

Character Basics
Image(s) (1-4): [1] [2] [3] [4]
Full Name: Amis Shelton
Nickname(s): Amis "Fucking" Shelton
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Weight: 215lbs
Sex: Male
Billed From: Springfield, Illinois
Twitter Handle: @AmisFNShelton
Picture Base: Johnny Gargano

Personality
Strength(s): He's Amis Shelton.. By being Amis Shelton, he's immensely skilled in the ring, being able to excel both in aerial attacks and mat based wrestling.
Weakness(es): His cockiness does make him complacent..
Gimmick: He's Amis Shelton Motherfucker! A cocky badass!
Alignment: Heel

Physical Description
General Description:dark hair which is sometimes slicked back or to the side, dark facial hair, brown eyes, nice smile? He's in shape and looks it.
Ring Gear: Gold trunks with a black and white pattern on the sides, on the back the letters 'FN' are printed in white. Black knee pads and boots along with black wrist tape on both arms.
Entrance Gear: He wears a black trench coat and an Amis 'FN' Shelton t-shirt to the ring, with his championship belt strapped around his waist.
Backstage Gear: same as Entrance Gear.

Entrance Details
Entrance Music: Anthem of the Lonely by Nine Lashes

Announcer Introduction: "From Springfield, Illinois.. Weighing in at 215 pounds! Amis Fu-- Shelton!"
Entrance Description: "Anthem of the Lonely" by Nine Lashes begins to play on the PA system. Once the vocals kick in, Amis Shelton emerges from behind the curtain wearing his black trench coat and his wrestling gear. Amis turns around and skips backwards towards the edge of the stage before outstretching his arms and spins a couple of times before walking down the ramp. He climbs the ring apron and enters the ring, spinning towards the center of the ring before outstretching his arms again whilst a spotlight shines on him below.

In-Ring Details
Wrestling Style: He's a competent wrestler. He does wrestling moves and sometimes punches people in the face.
Favourite Match(es): Street Fight, Hardcore and Ironman matches. Also the good ol' fashioned one fall matches.
Favourite Weapon(s): Weapons are for pussies.. But a steel chair goes a long way sometimes.
Finishing Move(s) (1-4)
1.  (Amis Clutch/Koji Clutch) Amis Shelton takes down the opponent with a reverse STO. Amis then hooks their far leg across the neck of the opponent and then hooks his hands behind the opponent's head, having one arm pass over their own leg and the other under. Amis Shelton then pulls backwards with his arms and pushes forward with his leg, causing insane amounts of pressure and pain with the Amis Clutch.
2. (You're Fucked!/Styles Clash) Amis Shelton kicks the opponent in the gut and puts their head in between his legs before shouting out "You're Fucked!" signalling that the end is near! Amis Shelton then picks up the opponent in a belly-to-back hold. Amis then steps forward with both legs, putting them in front of the opponent's arms before jumping forward, planting the opponent to the mat face first with the legendary move known as You're Fucked!
Signature Moves (2-8):
1. (Lawn Dart) Amis Shelton lifts the opponent onto his shoulder. Amis then runs towards the turnbuckle and ducks, throwing the opponent forward and causing their head to bounce off the second turnbuckle pad.
2. (Fuckin' Migrane/Cross-legged Brainbuster) Amis Shelton puts his opponent in a front facelock and uses his free arm to go under the opponent's near leg and hook the far one. After lifting them off the ground, Amis Shelton then jumps up and falls down on his back, slamming the opponent down to the mat headfirst.
Regular Moves (10-30)
1. Kick variations (I'm talking enzuigiri, roundhouse kicks, super kicks, dropkicks etc)
2. Springboard attacks
3. DDTs
4. Snap suplexes
5. Spear
6. Suicide dive
7. Boston Crab 
8. Calf Slicer
9. Lifting Single UnderHook DDT (Otherwise known as Bloody Sunday)
10. Frankensteiner (Inverted and from the top rope)
11. Moonsault
12. 450 Splash (Springboard and from the top tope)
13. Armbar
14. German Suplex
15. Back Suplex
16. Brainbuster
Taunt/Pose Description(s) (1-4)
1. (Real Fuckin' Deal) Amis Shelton climbs a turnbuckle and outstretches his arms, shouting "I'm the real fuckin' deal!"

Known Associates
Allana Shelton (Wife)

Biography/History
Amis Shelton, born on the 17th of June, 1988 to Patricia Shelton and Johnny Shelton, is someone who's always demanded the spotlight. There wasn't a school play that he wasn't the main star of, there wasn't a football team that he wasn't a captain of. Amis Shelton pretty much excelled at everything, except for wrestling. Due to his persistent attitude, Amis Shelton decided to drop everything else in order to focus 100% on becoming the best that he knew he could be at wrestling and that's when he found himself in love with the sport. Amis Shelton began college but also visited a local wrestling federation frequently to learn his craft, eventually making his successful debut in 2005 with his natural charisma and self centred gimmick proving to be a hit with fans worldwide.

Amis Shelton would then decide to travel the world, wrestling in all over America before making his way overseas to the UK, Germany and Japan. Being a fan of the industry, Amis Shelton would also watch as many wrestling shows as he could (even more so when he was sidelined for 3 months, following knee surgery). Amis Shelton would enjoy moderate success in the independent scene, winning a few championships here and there, before being contacted by a Brutal Force Wrestling representative. Amis Shelton signed with BFW and was placed in the tournament to become the first ever BFW World Heavyweight Champion. Amis Shelton would win the title after defeating Cartwright, Jack Colter and Mikael.

Amis would celebrate two weeks later, however Cartwright continued to be a thorn in his side. Anthony Caffrey also made his intentions for his championship known. Amis dismissed Caffrey at first, but after delivering a beatdown to both men, Amis accepted both men's challenges for the title. Setting up a Hell in a Cell triple threat match for the BFW World Championship. Throughout the weeks, Amis wouldn't pay much attention to Caffrey, believing he wasn't good enough for the title and instead would direct his promos towards Cartwright. At the Steel City PPV, Amis was sent through the cell wall and then the cell roof itself and ended up losing his title as Caffrey made Cartwright tap out.

Amis invoked his rematch clause and made it known to Caffrey that he will regain his title at the next PPV. Since then, Amis was granted permission to compete in other federations as a representative of BFW, but really he's doing it to feed his ego and prove that he's one of the best talents out there. At BFW's Vendetta event, he defeated Anthony Caffrey, in an I Quit match, to regain the BFW World Heavyweight Championship for the second time.

Last edited by Fuck You I'm The Champ on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:26 am

Updated 3rd of January 2016.

Note; I will add a biography soon. But I need to come up with it. So coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:32 am

Fuck You I'm The Champ wrote:
Note; I will add a biography soon. But I need to come up with it. So coming soon.

Amis Shelton The-ultimate-warrior-ropes-shaking
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:43 am

Amis Shelton WojwocYvwPfOw

Last edited by Fuck You I'm The Champ on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:53 am

Amis Shelton Tumblr_mu955x9u9O1soggwoo1_500
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:45 pm

How is Amis pronounced?

Just asking.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Ey-Miss is how you pronounce it.
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Updated once more.. Because I added a finisher and fuck you Cartwright!
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:45 am

You're still Ah-miss to me, damn it.
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 11:28 am

Champ works well too!

Amis Shelton D38f29af9f9006d0fe15c931e0fd91f7
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 6:25 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:49 pm

Amis Shelton WojwocYvwPfOw

Updated bio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amis Shelton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amis Shelton   Amis Shelton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amis Shelton
Page 1 of 1