Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping Out An Affiliate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Helping Out An Affiliate Empty
PostSubject: Helping Out An Affiliate   Helping Out An Affiliate Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 7:51 pm

One of our affiliates, Guerreros of Lucha (translates as Warriors of Wrestling) are looking to fill their first card for their show on March 27th.

I've been talking to the guy, he's a cool dude, so I'd like for BFW to help him. Not for nothing, but it's a nice bit of cross-advertisement, too, and he'll return the favour at a future point.

So, what he's looking for is two of our guys to head on over to his show. At this time, it's probably going to be the two guys face each other, but if things work out it could be our two guys versus two of his. He's easy either way.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested Smile
Back to top Go down
Roscar

Roscar

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out An Affiliate   Helping Out An Affiliate Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:36 am

Me and Grant can fight
Back to top Go down
Grant Bennett
Cornrow Kenny
Grant Bennett

Wrestler Name(s) : Grant Ward Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out An Affiliate   Helping Out An Affiliate Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 4:35 am

Roscar wrote:
Me and Grant can fight
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out An Affiliate   Helping Out An Affiliate Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:16 am

Roscar wrote:
Me and Grant can fight

This suits me.

I'll get in touch with the fed head and see how he wants to go about writing the match, etc.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out An Affiliate   Helping Out An Affiliate Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:41 pm

I spoke to the fed head. He requests that you guys sign up on his forum. Mention that you're from here, and I'd suggest using the same names as here.

He will be writing your match himself, so he might want a bio of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Grant Bennett
Cornrow Kenny
Grant Bennett

Wrestler Name(s) : Grant Ward Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out An Affiliate   Helping Out An Affiliate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 12:21 am

Who's the fed head?
Back to top Go down
Lee Morrison
Over-Sized Paperweight
Lee Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out An Affiliate   Helping Out An Affiliate Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:09 pm

El Propietario de GOL! Razz
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out An Affiliate   Helping Out An Affiliate Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Yea, what Lee said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out An Affiliate   Helping Out An Affiliate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Out An Affiliate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: The Front Office :: Interpromotional News/Information-
Jump to: